Click to return to  the VisualTax Home page
User-to-User Forums

Subject: "T3 Other Investments"     Previous Topic | Next Topic
Printer-friendly copy    
Conferences Visual T3 and TaxForms Topic #6
Reading Topic #6, reply 1
Fred Walker
Charter Member
853 posts
21-02-10, 07:16 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Fred%20Walker Click to send private message to Fred%20Walker Click to view user profileClick to add this user to your buddy list  
1. "RE: T3 Other Investments"
In response to message #0

Nor sure why you are not using a "slip", but if it is NOT Foreign tax, then it will be on Line 86.

From the T4013:

Lines C, D, and 86 Total tax deducted....

If tax was withheld on any income earned by the trust,
enter the amount of tax withheld on line C. Attach
information slips if they are available. If an information slip
is not available, attach a statement from the issuer,
indicating the income reported and the tax withheld.
Do not allocate the tax that was withheld to the


If you go to Line C - page 4 and "spacebar"....this will open up the screen for T3OTHDED. The tax can be entered there.



  Alert | IP Printer-friendly page | Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

  Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 T3 Other Investments [View All] Cathy 21-02-10 TOP
  RE: T3 Other Investments Fred Walker 21-02-10 1

Conferences | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic